Sunday 21 September 2008

Sex, Drugs and Venereal Disease...

...is apparently all you get for going to house parties in America, according to the lastest offering from the union. 'Virtual House Party', which, mercifully I didn't attend, 'acted' out by all the R.A.'s is essentially a load of people congregating in Sandburg and pretending to be drunk/raped/smoking etc etc. So let that be a lesson to you all, dont drink, don't do drugs, and DON'T GET VD!


Anyway, onto lighter things, went to da club (618 on Water Street) with Catrina and Charlene on Friday, was loadsa fun, even if we do dance like gawky white girls! AND I only spent $18, which was a bit of a bargain.




In other news, I'm off to see N*E*R*D* on Thursday, which should be fun fun fun.



Classes are fine, people keep asking about them, they're like classes in England only with less work and you having to talk less, which is a good thing all round, all things considered.


I'm missing England a little bit, well, not England itself but the people, Lizzie, Sarah, Joe, Starship, me Mam, Nan, grandad and of course JOCK! Apparently nan says she's gonna ship him over for me, which will be lovely :o). Christmas, like last Christmas, is inevitably gonna be mental, thinking of Flex-ing it up on Christmas Eve again this year - such a good way to start Christmas Day, drunk and dancing away to George Michael, it was the stuff I dreamed about in Year 10.

In between now and then I'm having a proper American Halloween, complete with 'candy' and costumes no doubt, and I'm spending Thanksgiving with Catrina and Charlene's family (including a spirit who is also called Emma). Oh, and I'll hopefully make it to both the beach and to Chicago before we get snowed in.

Hope you're all well, most of you will be back at uni now and enjoying the madness that is Fresher's I expect, so have fun with that one.

Good-night and good luck,

Ems.x

No comments: